An established exhibition company is looking for a Exhibition Project Manager to manage an established international exhibition which is held in Kuala Lumpur. You will also be involved in overseas exhibition projects. If you are passionate in working in the trade exhibition industry, enjoy managing events and has a flair for marketing, we would like to meet you.
Location : 3 mins walk from SURIAN MRT Station, Kota Damansara
- Implement project plans
- Execute all marketing and promotion activities
- Work closely with our local and international customers, reach out to new customers, sponsors and supporting partners
- Work closely with government sector, trade bodies, and international sales agents
- Lead and motivate a small project team
Please submit a CV with passport size photograph and email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Skills and Experiences
- Degree/Diploma in marketing/business management or equivalent
- 5 years of working experience in marketing/events industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Be able to work independently