An established exhibition company is looking for an Exhibition Project Sales Executive to assist in the marketing and management of international exhibitions which is held in Kuala Lumpur and around Asia. If you are passionate in working in the trade exhibition industry, enjoy managing events and has a flair for marketing, we would like to meet you.
Location : 3 mins walk from SURIAN MRT Station, Kota Damansara
- Reports to Project Manager
- Assist in every stage of project management
- Work with supporting departments for preparation of marketing materials, website.
- Liaise with supporting organizations, media, sponsors, exhibitors, and all key players in the project.
- Follow up with clients, working from existing database, while continuously building new customer contacts and updating database
- Provide relevant information to client and maintain close sales follow up
- Project administration
Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, although graduates are encouraged to apply
- Preferably graduate of a business/marketing course
- Good marketing/sales perspective
- Fluent spoken and written English is a pre-requisite
- Good in online research
- Confident and assertive
- Works independently, diligently and within tight datelines